Different zones in the socks will support you during daily exercise and
help to achieve your individual training goals. The sock’s built-in
taping zone improves stability in the ankle, while its muscle-toning
zone stimulates the calf muscles during movement.
The socks are anatomically contoured for right and left leg and
stimulate muscles during movement. The socks can also be used after
training to help muscles recover faster so you feel less sore.
The need for compression socks is not limited to athletes. If you
experience swelling, pain and tired legs or if you travel frequently,
have varicose veins or are pregnant, compression socks can give your
legs the relief you desire.
Soft knit fabric
The breathable material is comfortable to wear and wicks moisture away from the body to keeps the feet cool.
Get the most out of your sports training and your daily activities with Bauerfeind’s Compression Socks Training.
- Muscle Tuning Zone - for reduced muscle vibrations and less fatigue as a result
- Lycra® sport material - is gentle on the skin and breathable
- Extra heel cushioning - Protects the sensitive areas of the Achilles tendon area against pressure and rubbing.
- Contrasting-colored design - This multi-color design
not only looks fashionable but also highlights the different functional
zones of the sock.
- Toe, forefoot and heel padding - Absorbs impact and ensures a firm grip in the shoe.
- Leg fatigue
- Muscle endurance
- Calf pain
- Leg swelling
FIT AND TECHNOLOGY
Product for athletes
See other Bauerfeind products that help you achieve personal-best performance.
Learn more (train brochure)
How to measure
Step-by-step video demonstrates how to measure for the perfect fit.
Watch the video