Bauerfeind’s OmoTrain braces have a unique design that guides and
centers the arm in the socket so the shoulder maintains proper natural
movement without impacting mobility.
The support is easy to put on and take off thanks to its high
elasticity, and it is secured to your upper body with a soft strap.
Full range of motion
OmoTrain supports you during movements such as lifting of the arm. Your
chest and back areas are left free, so the support is particularly
comfortable to wear.
Relieve pain and discomfort
The full pain-relieving effect of the support is produced during
movement. As you move, the OmoTrain support activates the muscles and
gives an intermittent massage on the soft tissues. You can also use a
removable pad for additional massage effect on specific pain spots.
The soft knit fabric delivers the ultimate in comfort. It is also
machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its
elasticity and original fit.
Don’t shoulder the pain
Relieve it, with OmoTrain shoulder braces and supports.
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to
wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body. It is
machine washable in the gentle cycle.
- Viscoelastic soft pad - Massaging nubs reduce swelling and relieve pain in the soft tissue.
- High elasticity - Makes it easy to put the shoulder support on and take it off.
- Strap system - Secures the brace to your body and centers the shoulder for stability and pain relief.
- Pressure-reduced edges - Less compression at the edges for an optimal and comfortable fit that improves circulation.
- The special chest-free wearing system - leaves the
chest area free and does not restrict breathing, ensuring excellent
- Shoulder arthritis
- Shoulder instabilities
- Shoulder pain
- Shoulder swelling
- Shoulder tendinitis
FIT AND TECHNOLOGY
How to measure
Step-by-step video demonstrates how to measure for the perfect fit.
Always active…with Bauerfeind braces and supports
Learn how Bauerfeind blazed the trail in developing world-class braces and supports for damaged and stressed joints.
Read article (Train brochure)