ManuTrain® wrist supports take the strain off your wrist and provides
pain relief. To do this, the flexible soft knitted fabric has padded
inserts incorporated into it, which takes pressure off nerves and blood
vessels and provide soothing pain relief. The brace conforms to your
wrist shape for a secure hold.
The ManuTrain brace takes the strain off your wrist and soothes wrist
pain. Gentle compression accelerates the healing of soft tissue
irritation. ManuTrain is useful for Carpal tunnel syndrome, inflammation
of the tendon in the wrist, arthritis, overuse, or following an injury.
As you move your hand, the support reacts and provides a massaging
effect for soothing pain relief. An adjustable strap lets you control
the amount of compression for excellent comfort and an adaptable stay
can be added for even more stabilization. Adding to the level of
comfort, our soft, machine-washable knit fabric is lightweight and
breathable. To wash, machine wash in the gentle cycle, which helps
maintain its elasticity and original fit.
Give wrist pain a hand
A ManuTrain wrist brace ensures a painful wrist won’t interrupt your daily life.
- Seamless knit between thumb and index finger - enables you to grip objects without irritation
- Breathable materials - for optimal wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional knit - Constructed to conform to the
natural shape of the wrist, so it is still mobile, but gets the
stability it needs.
- Support pads - Relieve the pressure on nerves and blood vessels to reduce pain and swelling.
- Additional Velcro® strap - Supports the stabilizing
effect of the inner hand stay while letting you control the amount of
- Adaptable stay - Can be added for a greater stabilizing effect.
- Reduced pressure at the edges - prevents constriction
- Wrist sprain
- Wrist arthritis
- Wrist tendinitis
- Carpal tunnel
FIT AND TECHNOLOGY
How to measure
Step-by-step video demonstrates how to measure for the perfect fit.
Always active…with Bauerfeind braces and supports
Learn how Bauerfeind blazed the trail in developing world-class braces and supports for damaged and stressed joints.
Read article (Train brochure)