Many people who suffer from chronic back pain reach regularly for the
painkillers. This can be harmful for their health. LumboTrain Lady
braces help reduce back pain and improve mobility and reduce the need
for pain medicine.
A comfortable pad in the support provides a stimulating massage effect
to the muscles of the lower back with every movement to help to reduce
tension and relieve pain.
Comfortable, adjustable support
Velcro fastenings and practical hand straps allow for easy application
and adjustment, even for people with arthritis.
Our soft knit fabric is breathable and skin-friendly, unlike Neoprene
and other inferior materials. And, it’s machine washable in the gentle
cycle, which helps the support maintain its elasticity and original fit.
The stretchy, three-dimensional fabric of the LumboTrain Lady is
designed for the natural curves of a woman’s body. Soft edges at the
outer brace will not dig in to your skin.
Give your back a hand
Walk, sit, stand and run with the back support you need and avoid
painful back tweaks with LumboTrain Lady back braces and supports by
- Pressure-reduced edge - Ensures a comfortable fit without constriction.
- No rigid parts - Does not cause the back or stomach
muscles to weaken like rigid braces do. Soft, yet firm support provides
stability but also allows full range of motion.
- Specifically designed for women
- Fastenings and hand-straps - Adjustable and easy to put on and take off, even for people with arthritis.
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable materials keeps moisture away from the body, exerts even pressure and adapts to your body shape.
- Three-dimensional Train active knit - relieves and gently straightens the lumbar spine
- Triangle cushion pad - Supports the back during movements, provides a massaging effect and relieves pain.
- Back pain
- Back sprain
- Mild herniated disc
- Muscular weakness
- Lumbar degeneration (mild)
FIT AND TECHNOLOGY
How to measure
Step-by-step video demonstrates how to measure for the perfect fit.
Exercises for the back
Strengthen your back muscles with these stretching exercises.