When your elbow tissue is over-strained, achy, swollen or inflamed,
Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain braces deliver the relief you need. As you move,
the special knitted support with built-in stabilizing pads stimulates
muscles and helps healing. EpiTrain has a compression massage effect on
the soft tissue during movement, which relieves pain, activates the
surrounding muscles, reduces swelling and stabilizes joints.
Breathable knit material
Because the knit fabric adapts to your every movement, the support won’t
cut into you or slip. This is why the material is softer and more
elastic at the edge of the support. Our soft fabric won’t irritate your
skin like neoprene braces. Because our fabric is breathable, it keeps
moisture away from your skin, for a cooling effect.
Effective for a wide range of health conditions
Whether you suffer from golfer’s or tennis elbow, arthritis or are
recovering from an injury or surgery, get the support and pain relief
you need with Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain elbow braces and supports.
- Graduated compression - Compression tapers at the edges to target painful areas and help improve circulation.
- Pressure-reduced edges - Ensure a comfortable fit without constriction and make the support easier to put on and take off.
- Anatomical shape - Improves stabilization of the tendon. Viscoelastic material reduces vibration and shock to the tendon.
- Contoured pads - Boosts pain relief by relieving pressure and helps ensure correct positioning.
- Tennis elbow (epicondylitis)
- Golfer's elbow (epicondylitis)
- Elbow pain
- Elbow swelling
- Elbow tendinitis
- Elbow arthritis
FIT AND TECHNOLOGY
Product for athletes
See other Bauerfeind products that help you achieve personal-best performance.
Learn more (train brochure)
How to measure
Step-by-step video demonstrates how to measure for the perfect fit.
Watch the video