Shields™ Hinged Patella Stabilizer (5675)
- Dynamic patella stabilization provided through entire range of motion
- 1/8” Kuhl™ perforated neoprene construction for cool compression
- Fits above calf to eliminate slippage
- Successfully controls malalignments of glide, medial/lateral tilt, and anterior/posterior tilt
- Easy-to-apply anterior closure
- The Shields™ Brace will control the patella during athletic competition
- The buttress is independent of the support wrap providing dynamic patella stabilization
- The Trakaderm™ Buttress is constructed of Polyurethane and is an adherent, soft, gel like material. It helps assist in the active relocation of the patella and places the bone in its pain free position.
- Neoprene Condyle Pads provide protection and comfort and reduce chaffing
- Wide bi-axial hinges enhance medial/lateral stability and prevent hyperextension
Order No. Description / Options
5675 Kuhl™ Hinged Shields™ Brace
PDAC Approved L1820US Patent 5,759,167
View instructions in pdf formatView printable product information in pdf formatClarence L. Shields, M.D.
Developed in collaboration withClarence L. Shields, MD Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, LosAngeles, CA